Ok, now I’ve been blogging for over 14 months, and I thought I’d share some blog niggles with you, to help you avoid annoying other bloggers. PLEASE these are MY thoughts only, from my own experience, and observing others. You might have completely different opinions and experiences, and that’s fine
1. Don’t leave your URL / blog link in your comments. Apparently it’s bad SEO for you and the host, and it is annoying.
2. If you join in a linky, and there is a badge, add it to your post, wherever possible. If I haven’t managed to, I usually tweet the host to say so, then add as soon as I can.
3. If you join in linkys, do comment on a few others at least . You may think no one notices if you don’t, but they do!
4. Don’t cover your blog with adverts – banners, pop ups, they are really annoying, and can make people leave your blog
5. Don’t judge what other people write / are happy to support on their blog. We are all different, and they’re not harming you are they!
Have you anything to add?